Hello lovely people!
I decided to jumpstart my Youtube channel including one of my favorite people in the world, Harry Styles.
To those who haven’t caught on, Harry is probably one of my favorite artist and my favorite human being. I was fortunate enough to be able to go to his intimate Troubador show back in May, and let me tell you… I WAS LIVING MY BEST LIFE IN MAY.
Tour shirts are a hit-or-miss. There are so many bands and artists who put out some of the most horrible merch or the most amazing ones. LANY, The 1975, Lorde and Chet Faker (now Nick Murphy) are probably my most worn merch items that I love wearing out and get tons of compliments on. (PSA: LANY has the softest jackets ever!!!!)
Like I said, tour merch are pretty tricky because what if they’re the ones with their FACE PLASTERED ON IT, because most artists do, (and like Harry’s) and how do you style it? I’m honestly not the biggest fan of merch with the artist’s face dead smack in the middle and gear away from it. But… Harry owns me and I really like the concept of having the tour dates matched up with the venue exclusively.
So here I am, ending tour with 5 shirts (that I honestly didn’t need in life, but I actually do): The Troubador, The Masonic (SF) (that Lo has, bless you child!), The Greek (LA), Radio City Music Hall (NY), and CoAmerica Theatre (Arizona) [coming soon on Sat].
Maybe one day it’ll end up being vintage, but for now.. I HAVE FIVE OF THE SAME SHIRTS AND I’M GOING TO TRY AND ROCK IT.
- T-shirt: Harry Styles Live In Concert — Wed., 9/21, The Greek Theatre, Los Angeles
- Forever 21 Biker Jacket
- Valfre Baker Boy Hat
- Asos Petite Farleigh Slim Mom Jeans in Prince Wash
- Forever 21 Burgundy Patent Block Heel Boots
- Madewell Manchester Bag
- Harry Styles Live In Concert — Thu., 9/28, Radio City Music Hall, New York
- Forever 21 Quilted Bodycon Skirt (similar item)
- Forever 21 Lace Up Block Heel
- LondonLovesLA Vintage Levi’s personalized Trucker Jacket
- Pins (collected from various events and places)
- Pop and Suki Camera Bag and tag