I know I’m late on the whole bullet journaling. I’ve honestly always been a lazy journaler and blogger and well, March is a perfect month to start. I’ve never really been the type to start resolutions or goals in January. Well, March is pretty perfect because it’s a month before my birthday, and well, it takes 21 days to make a habit… so… hopefully those habit catch on and help me improve myself before turning 24.
So………. March = the start of my bullet journal journey and also me blogging more. I even downloaded the WordPress app on my phone. I’m actually pretty dedicated now.
So, to start off this new chapter in my life, here is my 17 goals in 2017.
- Hydrate more & try to choose the healthiest choices. My skin & body will thank me more.
- Blog more!!!
- Take more pictures & actually put it in my bullet journal or album..
- Start saving $$.
- Travel more. (Planning to visit Chicago, Seattle, and NY again this year)
- Count blessings daily, be happier & try to look at the positive, instead of the negatives.
- BIG PURCHASE. Save enough money to purchase something big before the year ends.
- Take time to workout once a day. Even if it is 30 or 45 min. Or an intense workout video online. I mean, I’m not getting any younger and I’m pretty sure my
- Take time to reflect about my day and life.
- Stay connected with people and friends, and things that matter to me.
- Be more adventurous.
- Cook more. (I don’t cook as much as I used to… or ever…)
- Wash face nightly (if you know me, I’m the worst) and stat taking skin care more seriously (Again, I’m not getting any younger.)
- Decorate jean jacket with more pins and patches.
- Get more tattoos that I’ve planned on getting.
- Don’t deprived self with concerts.
- Meet my sunshines.
Some of the goals are very vague and more of a reminder to myself.
So… here’s to that.
And, hope I achieve majority of it and I GROW.